The Canyon ISD Athletics Hall of Fame was founded to recognize and celebrate the positive accomplishments and contributions of Canyon ISD alumni, employees, or volunteers. Honorees will be recognized for outstanding achievement in their chosen field. Achievement, leadership, athletics, volunteer/community service. Nominees with outstanding records of achievement deserving of special recognition are eligible.
Areas of Consideration
- Achievement - Alumni, employee, coach or volunteer involved with Canyon ISD Athletics, whose distinguished actions have led to outstanding recognition in their chosen vocation on a local, national or international level are eligible.
- Leadership - Alumni, employee, coach or volunteer at Canyon ISD whose leadership has led to outstanding recognition in their vocation or another area of expertise or outside interest on a local, national or international level are eligible.
- Athletics - Alumni, employee, coach or volunteer at Canyon ISD who have established outstanding records of achievement in their chosen sport(s) on a local, national or international level that would make them deserving of special recognition are eligible.
- Volunteer/Community Service - Alumni, employee, coach or volunteer at Canyon ISD whose actions and/or achievements may not be categorized in the above, but are deserving of such recognition and honor.
Criteria for Selection
To be eligible for selection, individuals must have graduated from a Canyon ISD high school. Employees, coaches or volunteers must have been involved in Canyon ISD for a minimum of three years. Individuals meeting these criteria that are deceased are also eligible.
General criteria to be considered in the evaluation shall be:
- A person(s) whose actions demonstrate outstanding character.
- A person whose outstanding citizenship has achieved international, national or local recognition.
- A person(s) whose leadership can inspire students in the pursuit of excellence.
- A person(s) whose accomplishments are outstanding or whose leadership is considered exceptional.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org your nominations, including contact information and bio about the nominee.