New Student Information
Before you can register, you will have to create a Skyward Family Access account. You can do this by clicking the New Student Enrollment icon above and reading through that page.
Once you have created and are logged in to your Skyward account, choose the tile that relates to your student. These tiles are listed below:
- 23-24 9-12 NEW STUDENT
- 23-24 7-8 NEW STUDENT
- 23-24 KG-6 NEW STUDENT
- 23-24 PK/Headstart NEW STUDENT
- If your student has a pending transfer request, you MUST register your student at the campus that serves your residence.
- Your registration is not complete until you have uploaded your current proof of residence and driver’s license. The tile to complete this will not open until July, in order to help us plan for your student’s campus.
- If your student has updated shot records, these must be uploaded to the 23-24 Shot Records tile.
- If you have a question regarding what campus your student will attend, please contact your current campus for information.
- Free/reduced lunch applications will open in July. To access this application, click the tile called School Nutrition Form in your Skyward Family Access account.
- You can sign your student up for the bus beginning April 4th. To do this, click the 23-24 Bus Rider Information Form tile.