Canyon ISD offers full day Pre-K and Head Start classes for students who:
- Reside in the Canyon ISD attendance area
- Are 4 years of age by September 1
AND, meet one of following criteria:
- Qualifies for free or reduced lunch, SSI, OR the family’s income must fall within the federal poverty income guidelines.
- Qualifies as a limited English proficient student (speaks another language and is not proficient in English)
- Qualifies if the child has a parent that is an active duty member of the armed forces of the United States; or the child of a member of the armed forces, who was injured or killed while serving on active duty.
- Child is a Star of Texas Award Recipient (children of First Responders killed in the line of duty)
- Child is or has been in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services
- Students and families who are homeless
Students are eligible for transportation services and the Canyon ISD Kids After School Program.
For more information, contact Doni O’Dell at email@example.com or 806-677-2600.
New to Canyon ISD? Click here.
Already have a Skyward account? Click here.