• Take a current shot record to all locations.
• Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
• Call ahead to ensure location has supply of vaccine needed,
• Age restrictions may apply at some locations.
• Verify if your insurance does or does not cover vaccines prior to visiting the clinic.
• Each family must know their insurance benefits prior to visiting the clinic.
• This is not an all inclusive list; please contact any pharmacy or your doctor’s office.
Monday-Thursday 7:30 am – 5:30 pm, walk-ins welcome, call for appointment
Cost for children: $13.75 for each immunization, up to a max of $30. No eligible patient will be turned away due to inability to pay.
Qualifications for children: Medicaid, no insurance, underinsured, American Indian/Native Alaskan *Must have current shot record.
Adults: Immunizations are $13.75 each. *Shot record preferred but not required. Click here for more information on adult immunizations.
Walk-in clinic: Monday-Friday 9 am – 6:30 pm, Saturday: 9 am – 1:30 pm
Does not take patients under the age of 12. Private insurance: cost varies depending on your insurance company Children: Medicaid or No insurance
No insurance: cash fee (call for fee) All patients must bring a current shot record.
Walk-in clinic: Monday -Friday 9am – 6 pm
Vaccines for 14 years of age and older
Flu shots available for 7 years of age and above
Private insurance: cost varies depending on your insurance company No insurance: cash fee (call for fee) Medicaid depending on plan – call pharmacy for details
Other pharmacies provide vaccines. The cost varies. Please call in advance for clinic times and prices.